Stage 1 - Define
Stage 1: DEFINE
Define and Create the foundation for your CXA platform.
Define or improve your customer journey map, identify touch-points, and actions.
Define or improve segmentation including best use of lists, fields, tags, and segments and set them up.
Define interests, build innovative ways to collect them, and set-up and use site tracking effectively.
Step 1: Customer Journey Blueprint
- What a Customer Journey Map is and why it's important to have one for your business.
- What touch-points and actions are and how they bring the customer journey to life in your system.
- How to create (or modify if exists) your customer journey and integrate touch-points and actions.
- Create your Customer Journey Map.
- Define all touch-points along the journey.
- Identify all actions that can be taken at each touch-point.
- Sample Customer Journey maps to get you started.
- Online resources to further learning and get more ideas.
- Worksheets for mapping actions to touch-points and touch-points to the Customer Journey.
Step 2: Comprehensive Segmentation Masterplan
- What segmentation is and why it's is a core component of all successful marketing automation strategies.
- Why finding and knowing your contact's interests are key to building a nurturing and profitable relationship with them.
- Advanced techniques for using tagging, fields, lists, and segments in ActiveCampaign.
- Evaluate/define the lists and custom fields you need.
- Create robust tags and custom fields.
- Define and create targeted segments that work for your business.
- Worksheets to create and link tags, interests, fields, and segments.
- Interest builder worksheet.
Step 3: Subscriber Super Sleuth
- How and why to utilize ActiveCampaign forms for more than opt-in's.
- Advanced form building, design hacks, and field mapping techniques.
- Comprehensive contact tracking using ActiveCampaign's built-in tracking snippet for your web-site, external landing pages, and funnels.
- Determine and build forms for for advanced data collection that are relevant to your business including a robust 'interest collection' form.
- Customize the look and feel of your forms to align with your brand.
- Set up ActiveCampaign site tracking on web site and external pages.
- Form building worksheet.
- Sample forms.
- CSS code that I use to customize a form's look and feel. ActiveCampaign site tracking cheat sheet.
Stage 2 - Build
Stage 2: BUILD
Build the Core of your System
Build out advanced time saving and client producing automations.
Create email campaigns customized to your subscribers wants.
Setup and integrate CRM pipelines that pinpoint responsive subscribers, follow their progress in your customer journey, and more.
Step 4: Intelligent Automation Builder
- Why automation is the heart-beat of your system and how you can take advantage of the advanced capability of ActiveCampaign.
- In-depth ways of using advanced triggers and steps.
- How to modify existing automation 'recipes' and build your own unique advanced automations quickly and easily.
- List all current automations and what they do then define new automations that can help grow your business.
- Learn how to design intelligent automations.
- Build innovative automations from scratch and using recipes.
- Links to automations I use in my system that you can download into your ActiveCampaign account.
- Automation worksheet. Automation triggers cheat sheet.
- Automation steps cheat sheet. Automation organizer spreadsheet.
Step 5: Tailored Campaign Strategy
- The importance of email personalization and the many ways it benefits your business.
- Creative ways to use conditional content in ActiveCampaign.
- Advanced techniques for building effective campaigns.
- Audit current and past campaigns for content and effectiveness.
- Define conditional content blocks based on previously defined segments.
- Build conditional email campaigns based on current needs.
- Campaign worksheet for aligning the customer journey and segments with conditional content.
- Conditional content brain-storming matrix. Welcome series campaign examples.
- Marketing vs Transactional email cheat sheet.
Step 6: Profitable Pipeline Design
- How to creatively use pipelines in ActiveCampaign for profitability.
- What 'scoring' is and how to use contact and deal scoring with pipelines.
- How to build pipelines, use deals, and enhance them with automations, tracking, and other elements of ActiveCampaign.
- Learn the ins-and-outs of CRM pipelines and how to best use them.
- Define and set up contact and lead scoring.
- Build a scoring pipeline to find subscribers who are ready to convert and others, such as service/product flows, customer journey tracking, or any processes you want.
- Scoring worksheet.
- Pipeline builder cheat sheet.
Stage 3 - Convert
Stage 3: CONVERT
Use your system to convert subscribers into clients.
Integrate external applications so you can use the data in a single place.
Modify or add new marketing channels that work for your business and tie them into your system so they work for you...in one place.
Learn how to use and maintain your new CXA platform to automatically and continuously identify and funnel your most engaged subscribers into highly satisfied clients.
Step 7: Application Integration Model
- The value of application integration and how you can benefit from it the same way large companies do.
- How to determine which apps can be integrated with ActiveCampaign and the best way to do it.
- How to integrate your applications.
- Make a list of the applications you use in your business and determine which ones to integrate.
- Create integrations with ActiveCampaign and Zapier.
- Use integrated applications in your system by adding tags, triggering automations, feeding pipelines, and more.
- Application mapping worksheet.
- Application integration worksheet.
Step 8: Omni Channel Expressway
- Why large companies have expanded to communicating over multiple channels and why you should too.
- How ActiveCampaign integrates omni-channels into its system.
- How to configure and use omni-channels in ActiveCampaign.
- Review current marketing channels and create an omnichannel map and strategy specific for your business.
- Configure Active Campaign to support your strategy including conversations, email inbox, site chat, and Facebook Messenger.
- Manage native ActiveCampaign and other channels (ie: ads, website) with automations, segments, pipelines, tasks, and more.
- Omnichannel map template.
- Journey/Channel connector matrix.
- Channel system mapping worksheet.
Step 9: Sales Engagement Gameplan
- How to create and master client winning strategies using your new Customer Experience Automation platform.
- The best retargeting strategies and how use them in ActiveCampaign.
- In-depth review of ActiveCampaign reporting, which ones are best for your business, and how to use them.
- Create winning conversion strategies customized for your business and configure your new system to apply them.
- Set up ActiveCampaign retargeting with Facebook and integrate them with automations, pipelines, and other parts of your system.
- Take a deep dive into reporting and learn how to interpret and use the results to tweak your system for better performance.
- Conversion strategy worksheet.
- Reporting cheat sheet.
- System quality assurance checklist.